Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009 or a party in Edufinland

By Lord Lisle

Invited to attend a Halloween party at the EduFinland sim I hasitated to attend as I really did not know what to expect. That attitude changed drastically when at the arrival I was overwhelmed by the number of party-guests, the music and above all the creation of the venue

The Halloween party venue was a huge converted pumpkin, tastfully decorated with attributes I never had seen before


A sneak view through one of the openings of the pumpkin..note the massive swarm of nasty bats

At my arrival the party was already in full swing, the place was well filled. Anyone had done their best to wear an appropriate outfit

Yolanda Hirvi as greeter and DJ spinning good music (yes, even numbers from my beloved Queen)

A selection of snaphots taken of the wonderfully dressed guests attending the Halloween party




Polonaise at the end of the well organised and most pleasant party. A big thank you to the organisers.

No comments: