Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Metaversal Photo Contest


by Yolanda Hirvi
Photo contest : My favourite place


Take a snapshot of your favourite place in SL. Try to capture the feel of the place in it. You can be romantic, funny or artistic. You can include people, pets etc in your pic. But please keep them PG. You may edit it with photoshop etc. if you want. Best 3 will be rewarded and about 20 pics will be chosen to the exhibition in Metaversal Arts next April.

Deadline: March 12th, winners will be announced March 15th

Rename the full perm snapshot : Contest Your Name

Drop the snapshot in my (Yolanda Hirvi) profile.


  • 1st prize : 1000 L

  • 2nd prize : 500L

  • 3rd prize : 250 L

The winners will be chosen by me because I am the Queen of Everything. Well at least the Queen of Cherish -sim. :D. I am just kidding. Mostly.

If you need more info feel free to email me yo.hirvi(at)gmail.com or IM me if you see me online.

No comments: